Here's something else that escaped me, but I think I'm getting it now...
I've been under the impression that I needed to fill my newly open time with things to do.
However, I don't. It's okay to just work. I'm so used to keeping myself so busy with school & work and everything else, I've forgotten how to relax. How to..."Just Breathe". One of my favorite quotes, I try to remind myself to breathe all the time. Slow down. Enjoy it.
But I forget that quite often.
Now I have the chance to relax, not stress out, just enjoy life for a bit. Life has its ups & downs, ebbs & flows. This is, I think, one of those resting periods in my life.
I'll (hopefully) be looking back on this time thankful that I got to relax for a bit.
So for now, I'm learning that I really do enjoy simply going to work, coming home, making dinner & watching TV. So completely peaceful & 'normal'. I get to spend more time with the people I love.
I also get to take naps. I forgot how much I love naps :)
It's just another learning experience, but maybe it's an important one.
[I think I'm going to start drinking my morning coffee out of my staff mug from camp....anyone remember this? It's my favorite]

naps are one of my favourite routine.
ReplyDeleteactually i need my 5min morning meditation with a cup of coffee for breakfast + my after lunch nap and then i'm happy :)