January 21, 2010

The Waiting Game

Ever since my decision to apply to the Peace Corps, I've been playing the waiting game.
You fill out some paperwork, and then wait.
Then you updated some resume, send in your transcripts, and then wait.
Do some more paperwork. Wait some more.

And then not only that, but this whole time, I have to wait to find out if all of this is even going to pay off. Am I even going to get into the PC? And when will I know? I have to wait.
On top of that, I am doing the responsible thing & applying other options.
Volunteering here, teaching there, travel, work. All of these things, they require more paperwork.
And more waiting.

I know I should have patience, but I just want to know my future already! But alas, I have to wait.



One more thing, Vegas has been getting rain all week. I love it. Rain makes me very very happy.
One day, I'll have to live somewhere other than the desert. Looking forward to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment