January 13, 2010

First Things

I am Sage. Sage I am.

Sage has time. Too much Time.
This has never happened to Sage. Ever.

So what should Sage do about it? Enter Blog.


I recently graduated college. After four years of working full time & going to school full time, I have forgotten what one does when they don't HAVE to do anything.
I go to work at 730am, get done around 2pm, come home...and sit & wonder, "What next?"
I have found myself in a sort of Limbo. My application into the Peace Corps is taking some time, so I wait. Wait til I find out if I do get accepted to the Peace Corps. Wait til I figure out what to do next.

But what does one do while they wait?
I'm faced with endless possiblities. All those things that I wanted to do when I was in school, I can now do. All those things that you say, "Oh, if only I had the time!"...Now I have the time!

So this will be my New Adventure. Try my hand at blogging & share with you, whoever You might be, what I do to occupy that empty time. I'm thinking of trying out Art, Music, Fitness, new Books...oh the possiblities.
It could be interesting, or it could be miserable & boring.

But thats the chance you take when starting a New Adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment